I know I'm pathetic. I can change the background but can't ever seem to post. You'd think that with sitting at the computer all day for work that it wouldn't be too difficult, but I just can't seem to do it. I always seem to have three little sets of eyes asking me what I'm doing all the time. The older two will read over my shoulder and ask why I'm typing whatever it is I happen to be typing. Not a problem usually, but it will be pretty soon. I've got to get Christmas shopping, and online is soooo the way to go.
Before everyone gets too upset, yes I usually have my shopping done by the end of October, but not because I'm crazy. (Well, maybe that's part of it.) We only get paid once a month, so I have to really plan ahead. It's annoying. Really annoying. But having been the person doing payroll in the past, I can totally relate. It can be time consuming.
Here come the eyes again!
One last thought. You have to check out this link if you're one of those nutty people who shop the day after Thanksgiving.
http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridayPredictions
They post the store ads on their website before the big day so that you can plan your shopping. Just remember, be nice to the store employees that day! :) I was one for a long time.
1 day ago



1 comment:
I try to do my Christmas shopping early as well. Usually we get three paychecks around August or so and I use that money for Christmas, although this year we used it for other things, so I am stuck doing a little shopping at a time this year.
Thanks for the comment!
Two of my five boys are Aspies...
Post a Comment