1 day ago
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Point to Ponder
Why is it that when I want to get something major done, I wait until the kids are gone? And then once they are gone for a few hours, I can't remember what I was wanting to do in the first place? Or would rather camp out on the internet. I'm sure whatever I was needing to do today will rear it's ugly head about 10 minutes before the kids get home. That's what usually happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh my gosh...I can so relate. I have to write it down to "remind" me.
Oh, and btw, thanks for the French translation. Maybe they're more clean over in Africa then we are all lead to believe?!?! :)
Too funny! I think every mom relates to this post! While my kids are here at home I have visions of my house sparkling once they get on their bus, but in fact, when they get on the bus I take a much needed quiet time break and don't move for an hour or so!
Post a Comment