Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Best find EVER!!

Today we went to Value Village to see if they had any cub scout shirts. Why? Because I think $22.99 is WAY to much to pay for a shirt they wear for 4 hours a month and will outgrow in less than a year. Yes, I'm cheap, but you already should know that!

Much to my delight, they had one for a mere $2.99 so I was feeling special. But that wasn't the best part of our trip. Neither was traipsing through the store with 3 kids in tow. Or seeing that they already had Halloween and Christmas stuff out, which was disturbing to say the least. No, the best part was finding this:






Yes, it's a stuffed squid. And it's really soft, AND it doesn't smell! (Added bonus) So I ask you, how do you not buy it? Best kind of pet ever!

And did I mention it's like 2 feet long?

1 comment:

Halvorsen Family said...

Stuffed squid. Almost sounds like a delicacy. Way to go and congrats on your "find" :)

background