FINALLY!!! Do I have the only kids who have fought all summer long? I was so happy to take them to school this morning! Zach's 1st grade teacher teaches 3rd grade now, and he's in her class again. I am so relieved! She already knows his issues, and he already knows her, so hopefully he will be able to adjust quicker to school this year. Poor little guy! Actually, he isn't little anymore. He comes up to my shoulders now. I think he grew 3 inches this summer. Crazy!
Anyway, hopefully this will free up some time for me now to play catch up for the boss, and maybe even get the house cleaned! I know, I don't want much in life do I? Clean house, perfectly behaved children, immaculate landscaping...and yet not one of these things has happened yet. Oh well, the kids do behave when I need them too, and that's way mor important to me than a clean house. It's nice to be able to take them places and behave, even if they do go nuts at home. I have the illusion people see, anyway. If only they knew...
2 days ago



1 comment:
I was never one of those crying mothers on the 1st day the kids went back to school. I felt like it was good for them to go and I was looking forward to getting things done too. It was never sad!
Post a Comment