Okay, so I thought it was pathetic of me to put Christmas songs on my playlist even though it's a week before Thanksgiving. That is until I was driving up the hill on my way back from the station tonight and saw Christmas lights had popped up on a house overlooking the valley. I guess I didn't jump the gun after all. Time to dig the extension cord for the Christmas lights out of the garage and plug them in.
I feel like I get to skip Thanksgiving this year anyway since we are going to the inlaws and I don't have to cook. Now if it would just snow....
1 day ago



3 comments:
So are you going to sleep outside the Movie theather to get tickets? I really would like to go see twilight tommarrow! BUt, I am scared how many teeney boppers there will be! It might have to wait til next weekend....
I think I'll go in the morning when all the kiddos are in school!! I'm curious to see if it's anything like the book.
One of my friends and I are going at 11:00am. I hope the teenagers will all have gone at midnight tonight! You should come too!
Post a Comment