Ok, so are you saying it was kind of lame? I was hoping to go yesterday, but forgot about one of my kids' conferences and an assembly. So what do you give it...thumbs up? or thumbs down?
More cheesy than lame. Really cheesy. It's definitely targeted to the teenage set. One of my friends saw it twice, and she liked it better the second time.
OH you guys! I liked it. Well I did go into it thinking I would walk out disappointed. But I liked it. Not loved it. Alittle sad thinking about the scenes that should have been in it!
6 comments:
Ok, so are you saying it was kind of lame? I was hoping to go yesterday, but forgot about one of my kids' conferences and an assembly. So what do you give it...thumbs up? or thumbs down?
More cheesy than lame. Really cheesy. It's definitely targeted to the teenage set. One of my friends saw it twice, and she liked it better the second time.
OH you guys! I liked it. Well I did go into it thinking I would walk out disappointed. But I liked it. Not loved it. Alittle sad thinking about the scenes that should have been in it!
Maybe that's it. There's some things I would have liked to see in it. But then the look on Jasper's face? Come ON!!
What movie did you laugh through? I missed it.
Twilight. But one of my friends and I are going to see it again now that we know what to expect. Maybe we can appreciate it more!
Post a Comment