Today my dear sweet little daughter wanted a chocolate chip cookie. While I agree that it was an excellent idea, we don't have any in the house. To which she replied, "I'll go get a chair and the ingredients and we can make some." Hard to argue with the logic of a 4 year old. Although I did get a little grossed out when she wanted to lick the wrappers from the sticks of butter, we managed to get them made in record time. Well, record time for when I have help. Now she is patiently waiting for them to cool.

They smell nice, but it's not my day to eat sweets so I get to chew gum while she eats one.
And look! I posted a photo! (of course I pulled it off of Flickr)



2 comments:
So what day can you eat cookies? I don't remember Dr akins saying anything about special days...
We cheat one meal once a week. Which I usually gorge myself with something icky for me but really yummy!
Post a Comment