Many of you know, I am a reality tv addict. Survivor, Amazing Race, Rock Star: Supernova, Family Plots, The Bachelor (season 1), Big Brother on and off...it's pathetic and I could list a ton more. I hate to admit it, but I even watched Rock of Love the first season. (Ok, part of the second one too. I'm disturbed by that as well.) I loved Average Joe!
The one reality show I've stuck with since episode 1, season 1 is Survivor. It became a habit for me and baby Zach, since it premiered just a few months after he was born. He watched every show with me until he started Kindergarten and had to go to bed at a decent time. :(
Yes, I have finally cut back to just this 1 reality show...quite a big step I know. All I have to say today is, COACH IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not sad to see him go. Quite surprised it didn't happen sooner, in fact.
Just so everyone knows, my phones will be unplugged/shut off Sunday night from 8-11. No emergencies requiring my attention during those 3 hours would be lovely. Come to think of it, no emergencies ever would be lovely, but probably not very realistic. We're pulling for JT at this house, not that anybody here knows that. Maybe it's the country side of me holding out for the cattle rancher. He might just pull it off. You never know, though. Erinn could win immunity on Sunday and mess up the alliance between the other 3. Should be entertaining to watch, that's for sure!
Maybe Rob and Amber will come to the finale, and she can make a shirt for Crazy Coach Wade. Ooh, watched their reality wedding show too. What are they up to these days? Off to Google to check next...
'Course, I'd probably be crazy if I was camping for 30 some odd days without a shower or toothbrush too. I'm pretty sure the voices in my head would complain...hee hee hee!!
1 day ago



3 comments:
Thanks for the laugh about the "no emergencies requiring my attention" bit. That was hilarious! Too funny, Kristi, too funny!
So, how did the "no emergency} edict turn out for you? If it's that easy, you should declare it more often!
We just realized we didn't watch a single episode of Survivor this season. Oops. We used to be die hard. That was fun. But I was always slightly uncomfortable w/the girls watching some of it w/me...put some clothes on, people, and if I'm trying to teach my children integrity, I'm not sure that's the best model...maybe it could serve as a cautionary tale?
It's nice to no that other people have addictions to television shows. . .although i myself am not a survivor fan I do watch So You Think You Can Dance and get really overly involved sometimes. . . I'll keep quiet on Sunday night and leave you to your "reality" dramas!
Post a Comment