Book four, done! I have to say, Breaking Dawn was really good! However, I think it was a little bit too much for younger girls. (But I won't give anything away!) At least now I can sleep tonight without wondering how the book ends! Thanks to Brenda for getting me a copy at midnight, since Daryl had to be at work to cover for someone. Of course, if he hadn't been working I wouldn't have been able to start reading it at midnight. I'm sure he would have sent me to bed!
The book was a nice distraction from all the drama at Daryl's work, which I sure needed this week.
1 day ago



2 comments:
Dang! I'm still trying to finish Eclipse. You're quick...but I can only guess, *if you're like me when I get engrossed in a book* the kids make their own breakfast lunch and dinner, and dishes are piled high in the sink...am I right? :) I've heard from others, as well, that book 4 is a good one!
You're exactly right...I've got the dishwasher and washing machine going! When I was reading the other 3, we ordered pizzas for dinner both nights. (Yes, I read the other 3 in 2 days. Pathetic.)
Post a Comment