No, not the cheesy movie that I'll never admit to seeing. I will suggest you don't see it. Husband's don't always have the same taste in movies as the wife. No, just waiting for midnight...Breaking Dawn. Why do I get the feeling I'll be up all night reading it? Gotta get my Edward fix!
Waiting to find time to get some pictures uploaded...waiting for school to start...waiting for the dryer to finish...waiting for the dishwasher to finish...waiting for the kids to fall asleep...waiting for the ebay auction to end. Can you tell I'm bored? It's been a loooooong week :o(
Is it time to start the countdown to Christmas yet? The kids seem to think so. #2 lets me know what he should get for Christmas or his birthday at least twice a day. Could we maybe skip a day here and there?!? Ah, to be young again!
1 day ago



5 comments:
You're a Twilight fan, too?? Sweet! You know, I will see the movie. I'm interested to see how they're going to do some of the scenes. I went to the store today, but all the Breaking Dawn books were gone *sigh*. Oh well, it will give me time to read the 3rd book. BTW, I'd be happy to play the organ for you...anytime!
Walmart is supposed to have it out at midnight.
Is this Kristi Flood????
It has been a while eh?
I'd love to see pics of your family.
I took a group of kids to Borders last night to get the first copies of the "Breaking Dawn". Did you get yours last night too?
~Sherri
Ok - I'm a little slow on the uptake. I went to WalMart a day EARLY. It was everywhere today! I thought it was supposed to be out on Friday, not Saturday...I feel sheepish....
It looks like the crazy is rubbing off a little!!!
Post a Comment